Our Group offers you also a platform, where you will see all details about the photoshoots.
For Videographer / Cinematographer
Your mission, as a selected videographer will consist of:
- Telling the story of the experience through your videos;
- Capturing what makes this experience unique;
- Ensuring that the activity you are capturing follows the description
- Prepare to record ≈ 40 seconds per shot.
- Prepare the frame – line up your shot and hold it. Shooting on a monopod is preferable, but handheld works too if you have image stabilization.
- Prepare your camera before you film – do not adjust your aperture or shutter speed while shooting.
Settings & equipment
- 23,98p FPS
- 24p FPS
- Full HD: 1080x1920p
- ISO (BASE ISO TO 3200 ISO)
- H.264 MPEG-4/AVC
- Record sound with an external microphone.
- Manual focus. (Auto If need)
- Always capture ambient sound and full spoken audio clips.
- If music is playing in the background, kindly ask that it’s turned off.(If possibale)
- If you can shoot with an external microphone (ex: rode) it’s better.
- During filming, minimize your dialogue on camera – especially in crucial moments.